An unexpected source has stepped forward to perhaps help prevent the complete shutdown of the automotive industry due to the effects of a resin shortage which threatens to cripple all global automotive production.
By Chris Haak
We’ve already published several articles on the topic, but Toyota’s massive recall and its related public-relations debacle continues to gain momentum. In addition to the stop-sale that we reported on several days ago, many entities are now taking the recall a step further. Perhaps this is out of genuine concern for the welfare of Toyota drivers, perhaps it is out of concern of being sued if something happened before the affected vehicle was fixed. My sometimes-jaded viewpoint says that it’s the latter, but perhaps it’s the former, or a combination of the two.
Today, several different entities reacted similarly to Toyota’s recall: Continue Reading →
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- How Wet Roads Affect Stopping Distances May 16, 2013
- BMW Teases Gran Lusso Coupe Concept Ahead Of Official Debut May 15, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz Unveils Redesigned 2014 S-Class Sedan May 15, 2013
- Lamborghini Unveils Egoista Concept To Commerate 50th Anniversary May 12, 2013
- Electric Vehicle Parking: Etiquette and the Law May 10, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...