It took me a week of banging my head on the steering wheel, but I think I finally figured out how to express my feelings about a modern Honda. Hondas are like BlackBerry smartphones. They are reliable, sturdy, and feel a bit stuck in the past. If you really need to get your e-mail and you need the highest grade of security pick the Honda. If you’re interested in embracing the future? Lets hope that Honda has some rapid innovation up their sleeves. The 2012 Honda Fit Sport does everything a car needs to do. It does these essential car activities very well and I am convinced that it will keep doing them for years to come. My concern is that in the market today it seems like the competition is innovating faster and bringing more exciting products to market. Continue Reading →
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- China Should Skip Internal Combustion Altogether June 19, 2013
- Do You Believe in the Yeti? June 18, 2013
- Seven Maintenance Tips For a Longer-Lasting Car June 18, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 4 Series Coupe June 15, 2013
- Why Waze Is a Little Scary June 15, 2013
- Kevin Miller: I'm glad you found the write-up of the EyeSight s...
- Nathan: Very interesting, and merely part of the first wav...
- Don: I think it was really a Borg-Warner transmission. ...
- Fernando: 2008 VW Rabbit, I just hit 160K, bought brand new....
- Victor: Plenty of grunt with a diesel, and good fuel milea...