Quick! When you think of Comic Con — “the biggest and most exciting popular culture convention on the East Coast” — which automaker springs immediately to mind? Still thinking? Follow the jump for the answer you might not be expecting. Continue Reading →
The hassles of urban life often conflict with car ownership; finding and affording a parking spot, and the ability to make monthly payments are chief among them. Assuming no financial obligation, however, cars best-suited for the city are light, chuckable, and fit in tight parking spaces. Enter the 2013 Chevrolet Spark: General Motors’ answer to the likes of the Smart Fortwo, Scion iQ and Fiat 500. On Tuesday, Autosavant had the chance to put Chevy’s newest minicar through its paces in New York City, its natural environment.
Looking over the photos in GM’s media website this afternoon, an infographic caught my eye. (Actually, two infographics caught my eye, but this is the more interesting of the two. I’ll mention the other one at the end). In the particular item I’m focusing my attention on, GM defines the competition for its upcoming Chevrolet Spark minicar. It’s an interesting choice for comparison, and seemingly one out of left field. Read on for the punchline.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Do You Believe in the Yeti? June 18, 2013
- Seven Maintenance Tips For a Longer-Lasting Car June 18, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 4 Series Coupe June 15, 2013
- Why Waze Is a Little Scary June 15, 2013
- Cadillac Reveals Official Pricing For 2014 CTS Sedan June 13, 2013
- Kevin Miller: I'm glad you found the write-up of the EyeSight s...
- Nathan: Very interesting, and merely part of the first wav...
- Don: I think it was really a Borg-Warner transmission. ...
- Fernando: 2008 VW Rabbit, I just hit 160K, bought brand new....
- Victor: Plenty of grunt with a diesel, and good fuel milea...