Today we talk about Cadillac cobbling together a pile of technologies in an effort to make a self-driving car. Then we review the 2013 Ram 1500, which did not receive enough coverage at the New York Auto Show. What would a week be without an update on Fisker? We hope we never find out, but it is looking more and more likely. Also in the death news, Scion is killing off the xB and xD. Finally, we talk about the new compact sedan from Nissan. Click the link to see the video.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Do You Believe in the Yeti? June 18, 2013
- Seven Maintenance Tips For a Longer-Lasting Car June 18, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 4 Series Coupe June 15, 2013
- Why Waze Is a Little Scary June 15, 2013
- Cadillac Reveals Official Pricing For 2014 CTS Sedan June 13, 2013
- Kevin Miller: I'm glad you found the write-up of the EyeSight s...
- Nathan: Very interesting, and merely part of the first wav...
- Don: I think it was really a Borg-Warner transmission. ...
- Fernando: 2008 VW Rabbit, I just hit 160K, bought brand new....
- Victor: Plenty of grunt with a diesel, and good fuel milea...