BMW is putting the finishing touches on a new line of M performance vehicles that will be arriving here in the United States marketplace by the 2014 model year. Already on sale in many other parts of the world, BMW is planning to launch the M Performance line here in the United States with the M235i coupe.
BMW has taken the wraps off the mid-cycle refresh it has bestowed upon its top tier 7 Series sedan for 2013. This refresh brings new technology, better power trains and other goodies to help make the 7 series a top tier competitor once again.
By Carl Malek
BMW has finally lifted the veil off of its latest 6 Series variant, the 2012 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe. Closely related to its fellow platform sibling the two door 6 Series coupe, BMW claims that it officially refers to the Gran Coupe as a 4+1 vehicle meaning that the new four door was designed to put form and styling over function and rear seat room. The Gran Coupe is also the first time BMW has attempted to put a sedan between the more conventional 7 and 5 Series sedans in its model lineup to help give it a more formidable competitor to rivals such as the Mercedes CLS and the Audi A7.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package May 20, 2013
- Aston Martin Unveils CC100 Roadster Concept May 20, 2013
- First Look: 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class May 20, 2013
- How Wet Roads Affect Stopping Distances May 16, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...