My wife drives into stuff. Specifically, she (apparently) enjoys running into the frame of our garage door while pulling into her space. To keep my marriage happy, I have stopped getting upset about these things. I try to keep my cars scratch free and I test products on her scratches and dents. As you can see in the lead picture for this article she really got the garage this time. This is the second time that this has happened to her Chrysler Town & Country, a van with less than 2,500 miles. Since I have already buffed out the first scuff I figured that this one was there for good. I was wrong.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- McLaren Announces Limited Production 50 12C Roadster and 12C Spider Variants May 24, 2013
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years With a Triple Celebration May 23, 2013
- Review: 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD May 23, 2013
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW May 21, 2013
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...