Nissan stunned the world earlier this year when its European engineering department developed and built the Juke-R, the worlds first and currently sole super crossover vehicle. This unusual version of the Juke was created by shoehorning the all-wheel drive system, 3.8 liter V6, and the stout six speed dual clutch transmission from the GT-R super car into a modified and reworked Juke body and chassis.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- McLaren Announces Limited Production 50 12C Roadster and 12C Spider Variants May 24, 2013
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years With a Triple Celebration May 23, 2013
- Review: 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD May 23, 2013
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW May 21, 2013
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...