Today we talk about the Beijing Auto Show and what interesting news is coming from China this week. Here is a hint, it rides on 23″ wheels, is expected to make 600 horsepower and will be this companies biggest sales success (Also, you are looking at its picture). In other news, we briefly review the sale of Ducati to Audi. After realizing that Mark Zuckerburg could have purchased a whole motorcycle manufacturing company instead of an iPhone app we review an interesting bit of news from Ford Austrailia. Will we ever see the return of the American rear-wheel drive sedan? We can only hope. Click the link to see the video.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- China Should Skip Internal Combustion Altogether June 19, 2013
- Do You Believe in the Yeti? June 18, 2013
- Seven Maintenance Tips For a Longer-Lasting Car June 18, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 4 Series Coupe June 15, 2013
- Why Waze Is a Little Scary June 15, 2013
- Kevin Miller: I'm glad you found the write-up of the EyeSight s...
- Nathan: Very interesting, and merely part of the first wav...
- Don: I think it was really a Borg-Warner transmission. ...
- Fernando: 2008 VW Rabbit, I just hit 160K, bought brand new....
- Victor: Plenty of grunt with a diesel, and good fuel milea...