Sales of new cars have been moving along at record levels for the first part of 2012. But all of this hard fought progress is in danger of coming to a sudden and abrupt stop thanks to a supplier issue that threatens to disrupt and potentially cripple all global vehicle production.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- How Wet Roads Affect Stopping Distances May 16, 2013
- BMW Teases Gran Lusso Coupe Concept Ahead Of Official Debut May 15, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz Unveils Redesigned 2014 S-Class Sedan May 15, 2013
- Lamborghini Unveils Egoista Concept To Commerate 50th Anniversary May 12, 2013
- Electric Vehicle Parking: Etiquette and the Law May 10, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...