Today we talk about Cadillac cobbling together a pile of technologies in an effort to make a self-driving car. Then we review the 2013 Ram 1500, which did not receive enough coverage at the New York Auto Show. What would a week be without an update on Fisker? We hope we never find out, but it is looking more and more likely. Also in the death news, Scion is killing off the xB and xD. Finally, we talk about the new compact sedan from Nissan. Click the link to see the video.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- Review: 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD May 23, 2013
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW May 21, 2013
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package May 20, 2013
- Aston Martin Unveils CC100 Roadster Concept May 20, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...