With the 2013 Worthersee Volkswagen Tuning Group Festival fast approaching, Volkswagen has unveiled several teaser sketches of its “Design Vision GTI” concept, a unique one of a kind GTI (first reported here a few days back) that showcases the pinnacle of styling and performance for the brands iconic hot hatchback as well as what could be in store for future models.
Just in time for the 911 Turbo’s 40th anniversary, Porsche has decided to give its loyal customers and fans a special present for this important milestone by unveiling the 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S models which will both serve as the range-topping performance models in the 911 model family.
Following the release of several spyshots earlier this week, Chevrolet has officially confirmed that the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray will indeed be the official pace car of the 97th annual Indianapolis 500 which will take place later this month.
Following closely on the heels of sister division Audi and its recent unveiling of the lightweight TT Ultra Quattro Concept, Volkswagen has revealed that it will be bringing a more potent version of its GTI hatchback to the annual Worthersee Volkswagen Tuning Group Festival later this month.
Mercedes-Benz has officially pulled the curtain off of its reworked 2014 Sprinter Van. The versatile and popular Sprinter will not only debut new exterior styling with this major refresh, but also introduce new safety and convenience technology that aims to build upon the Sprinter’s popularity and world class versatility to appeal to a new generation of commercial buyers.
The refreshed 2014 BMW M5 is expected to arrive on dealer lots later this year, but if an intriguing report from the folks at BMW Blog is 100% accurate, the company will be offering a special package to spice up the M5′s already potent performance figures. That should please buyers that want more fun and performance from their sport sedan purchase, and who feel that 560 horsepower is not quite enough for their performance driving needs.
With the annual Worthersee Volkswagen Group Tuning Festival fast approaching, Audi engineers will be wowing the crowds in Austria this May with their latest concept vehicle the TT Ultra Quattro Concept, which was designed to showcase the company’s weight saving technologies and how they can improve performance.
With the 2013 Shanghai Motor Show only a few days away, Mercedes Benz has pulled the shroud of secrecy off of its GLA concept CUV which is a thinly veiled preview of the production GLA that will take on bitter rivals such as the BMW X1 SAV and The Audi Q3.
A leak of images by the folks over at CarScoops.com, has taken the veil of secrecy off the limited production Lamborghini Aventador LP-720-4 50 Anniversario, which was expected to make its official debut at the 2013 Shanghai Motor Show this weekend.
Every few years, we hear about how Cadillac’s management team is appalled about the way their brand is barely selling any cars outside of the U.S., and how they really want to make inroads into the Chinese and European markets, not to mention developing markets. Then, almost like clockwork, about two or three years later, GM cuts its losses, retrenches, and Cadillac continues to be primarily a U.S.-f0cused brand. Today, Cadillac announced that it’s going to try again. Continue Reading →
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package May 20, 2013
- Aston Martin Unveils CC100 Roadster Concept May 20, 2013
- First Look: 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class May 20, 2013
- How Wet Roads Affect Stopping Distances May 16, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...