Today we talk about the Beijing Auto Show and what interesting news is coming from China this week. Here is a hint, it rides on 23″ wheels, is expected to make 600 horsepower and will be this companies biggest sales success (Also, you are looking at its picture). In other news, we briefly review the sale of Ducati to Audi. After realizing that Mark Zuckerburg could have purchased a whole motorcycle manufacturing company instead of an iPhone app we review an interesting bit of news from Ford Austrailia. Will we ever see the return of the American rear-wheel drive sedan? We can only hope. Click the link to see the video.
Afternoon Commute for 4/23/2012
About Kevin GordonKevin is a versatile switch-hitter for Autosavant. While using his background in information technology to keep Autosavant running smoothly under its hood, Kevin also provides thorough coverage of the burgeoning in-car technology field, and has a gift for artfully describing what it’s like to drive a particular car.
Subscribe & Connect
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years With a Triple Celebration May 23, 2013
- Review: 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD May 23, 2013
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW May 21, 2013
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package May 20, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...