Today we talk about Mopar’s in-car wireless charging pad and the price of the upcoming Dodge Dart. Next up, is an app from Lexus that will let you try their navigation before you buy the car. Then, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and their goal to put an end to all power-braking. We talk about the next generation Mustang, just like the rest of the internet today. Finally, we plan to say goodbye to the Chevrolet Avalanche.
Afternoon Commute for 4/16/2012
About Kevin GordonKevin is a versatile switch-hitter for Autosavant. While using his background in information technology to keep Autosavant running smoothly under its hood, Kevin also provides thorough coverage of the burgeoning in-car technology field, and has a gift for artfully describing what it’s like to drive a particular car.
Subscribe & Connect
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package May 20, 2013
- Aston Martin Unveils CC100 Roadster Concept May 20, 2013
- First Look: 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class May 20, 2013
- How Wet Roads Affect Stopping Distances May 16, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...