Today we review the Jeep prototypes that are showing at the Easter Jeep Safari. Also, we decide that it is time for Jeep to just build a pickup from the factory. Next up, we talk about the JLTV or the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle and what engine it is going to have driving all four wheels. The we close out with all GM news. GM has been producing more technology press releases than a rabbit on hormone therapy and most have been interesting. Stay tuned for even more GM tech news on the site later tonight.
Afternoon Commute for 3/28/2012
About Kevin GordonKevin is a versatile switch-hitter for Autosavant. While using his background in information technology to keep Autosavant running smoothly under its hood, Kevin also provides thorough coverage of the burgeoning in-car technology field, and has a gift for artfully describing what it’s like to drive a particular car.
Subscribe & Connect
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
- McLaren Announces Limited Production 50 12C Roadster and 12C Spider Variants
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years With a Triple Celebration
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- Long Term, The Price of Gasoline Will Keep Rising March 14, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- McLaren Announces Limited Production 50 12C Roadster and 12C Spider Variants May 24, 2013
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years With a Triple Celebration May 23, 2013
- Review: 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD May 23, 2013
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW May 21, 2013
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...