About Chris HaakChris is the owner and Editor-in-Chief of Autosavant. He writes for the site, sets its overall strategy, and oversees the day-to-day efforts of the writers. Chris has a lifelong love of everything automotive, having grown up around the retail side of the car business. He was perhaps one of the youngest people in history to walk the entire Spring Carlisle swap meet at age four in a hunt for hubcaps, and could identify the make of nearly every car on the road by the same age. He helped his father restore a 1969 Pontiac Firebird after graduating from high school and loves American V8s and 400-plus horsepower cars. Chris is also in the process of indoctrinating his sons into the world of cars and trucks; his oldest son knew the Toyota, Cadillac, Honda and Mitusbishi logos before he knew the first letter of his name.
Subscribe & Connect
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and check out our YouTube channel. If you like what we do and would like to support Autosavant, please consider visiting our sponsors. If you need to buy anything on Amazon, clicking on our banner first helps keep Autosavant running. Thanks!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Long Term Test: F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Update 2 April 2, 2012
- Vote for Me Chrysler’s Blogger Faceoff! February 27, 2012
- What Happened To The 1957 Plymouth Belvedere Buried in Tulsa? Updated 2/24/2012 February 23, 2012
- Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster 6MT Style/Tech February 24, 2012
- Complaints About the Names of Cars January 27, 2012
- Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years With a Triple Celebration May 23, 2013
- Review: 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD May 23, 2013
- Toyota Reclaims Most Valuable Car Brand Title From BMW May 21, 2013
- BMW Reveals Facelifted 2014 5 Series Lineup May 21, 2013
- BMW Unveils 2014 M5 Sedan, Confirms Existence Of Competition Package May 20, 2013
- Troy: I predict Buick drops the Regal in a few years. Th...
- Troy: My device started going off at totally random abou...
- Stan C: I am convinced that people think these devices mon...
- Lewis: I'm glad to see that Audi is continuing the tradi...
- kenny budden: ok,ok, ford is the best, chev is the best,whatever...